Admissions to Grade 6 at St. Benedict's College
|Application forms for admissions to Grade 6, for the year 2014 will be issued at the College on Monday 14th & Tuesday 15th October 2013 between 1.30 Pm to 3.00 PM.|
Please ensure that the following documents are required for review, at the interview.
• Child's Birth Certificate (Original)
• Child's Baptismal Certificate (Original)
• Parents Church Marriage Certificate (Original)
• Church Family Book
• Letter from the present Parish Priest
• Documents to prove permanent residence
• NIC’s of Parents
• Students record Book and report card (If any brother of the child, studying at College
• Student’s Certificates – Originals (Studies / Sports / Extra Curricular Activities)
• OBU Membership Card (If Child’s father is an Old Boy of St. Benedict’s College)
• Photograph of Child (Passport size) taken within the last three months.
For more details please contact the college office.
|No Comments have been Posted.
|Please Login to Post a Comment.
Rating is available to Members only.
Please login or register to vote.
No Ratings have been Posted.
Not a member yet?Click here
Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here